Sunday, June 19, 2011

How to Get PR1 to PR5 Backlinks to Your Website for Free


Hi Friends, I hope you enjoyed reading my last post of “How to create 2500+ free backlinks to your website” and must have created a good no of backlinks to your website. Now today i am going to discuss a method which can help you to get PR1 to PR5 backlinks to your website for free.

As all seo consultants may know the importance of high page rank backlinks. They help a lot to boost your rankings and also achieve quality traffic for your website. After the panda update it is quite difficult for link builders to create backlinks as they did in the past. Still they try comments on high page rank blogs which are most of the times not approved by the moderators. So it’s really a very hard task of getting high page rank backlinks to your website and its time consuming too.

But do not worry; I have a very easy and simple solution for your problem. Just you need to apply the same basic seo techniques and tools that are available for free and very familiar to you. So what’s that, you just need some basic tools .i.e. SEO Quake extension for Firefox or Google Chrome as suitable to you and basic search knowledge on google for finding sites that will help you to create backlinks for your website.

So which are that sites and how we are going to find them? This question is again and again coming in your mind right. You all are very know to this sites and after the panda update this sites have also achieved good value from google. So now not wasting much time I shall tell you that which sites are they. “Squidoo” and “Hubpages” this are the two sites from where you are going to get high page rank backlinks. Now you all may say that what a bullshit type of joke is it, as we all know that the newly created lens and hubpage do not hold any page rank value. Yes you are right but we are not going to waste our time in creating a lens or a hubpage. So you may be asking how we can get high pr backlinks?

We are going to create backlinks from the lenses and hupages that are created by any other person and which holds high page rank and also achieves a good amount of traffic that can be redirected to your site. But how to do so? It’s very simple and easy to achieve. You just have to follow few simple steps and you are done. Within minutes you will get a huge list of high page rank squidoo lenses and hubpages and then you will be able to create large no of high pr backlinks to your website. Just you have to follow certain steps as mentioned in the below video and you will achieve quality backlinks that will boost your rankings in search engines and also help you to achieve quality traffic to your website. Watch the below video.


So friends did you find the above technique useful for creating free backlinks on high page rank web properties instantly. I found maximum page rank of squidoo lens and hubpages of PR5 for this reason I gave it as PR1 to PR5 backlinks. I know that there must be a question in all of your minds that squidoo comment links are nofollow, but the search method i showed you gives maximum results of dofollow links. You can try this on your own and share the results in the comment section below. This backlinks are more powerful then blog comment posting, so I request you all to try it once and see the difference on your own. I have discovered 3 footprints which are very useful to search this type of pages. Kindly find the 3 footprints below. If any suggestions then do share in the comment section I shall get back to you there.

Foot Prints:
KEYPHRASE + site:squidoo.com + “0 points” “
site:HubPages.com KEYWORD "Hot Hubs"
site:www.squidoo.com "Squidoo : Tags" KEYWORD

13 comments:

thanks for sharing, you have made great tutorial !
it is so useful for me as blogger.

Dofollow blogs play more important role in SEO.. It contributes good backlinks to your website. Thanks for sharing this huge list.

Good information. I didin't know about this. Well, I tried it on a Squidoo lens. I wrote a comment and put my link in the text, but the link didn't work. I saw others which also had not worked but then I found some which did work. When a looked at the link tag or code I found that they had put this extra piece of code, target”_blank” Can anyone comment about this.

I'm definitely going to create a hubpages and Squidoo pages for one of my backlinks. I hope it will help, thanks for the share. Much appreciated.

thanks for sharing a great idea.

Thanks for sharing very useful information

This is great info and I will continue to use it.

Excelent post on how to get high PR Backlinks to your website for free. Thanks.

you have explained the topic very clear... thanks

Nice Video but I am not programmer, so it take me bit difficult to write my website title in HTML when do commenting.

Hey love this post ! Great Article …… thanks for sharing a great idea.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More